Good Ol' Bad Days
Aaron Goodvin is making his mark in the U.S. Signed with Reviver Records, he’s already enjoying airplay in major radio markets across the country as well as with songwriter credits with artists including Luke Bryan, Jon Pardi and Cole Swindell.
Aaron comes to the U.S. from Canada, where he is signed to Warner Music Canada, with an impressive list of career accomplishments already under his belt. That list includes a #1 Billboard single & multiple top ten hits, including the hugely successful, Platinum-selling “Lonely Drum,” which has also found international success in the line dancing world. Adding to all of that is a collection of five CCMA award nominations, with a win for the title of 2018 CCMA Songwriter of the Year.
A talented artist and songwriter, Aaron is also widely known for his charm and quick wit. These are qualities that earned him hosting/emcee roles at the 2018 Alberta Country Music Awards show and the televised 2018 30th Annual Saskatchewan Country Music Awards.
Aaron heads into 2020 preparing to duplicate his Canadian success here in the U.S. with the upcoming release of an updated version of his monster hit, “Lonely Drum.” And of course, he’ll be hitting the road across the US and Canada, making his fans happy wherever he goes.
Eric Church, Garth Brooks, Jon Pardi, Tim McGraw, and Luke Combs
- Opener for Rascal Flatts, Forever Summer Playlist Tour, Western Canada, fall 2019
- One of Billboards “7 Country acts to Watch in 2019”
- #1 Billboard Single in Canada, “You Are,” along with multiple top ten singles, garnering upwards of 34 million streams
- 5-time CCMA nominee, winning the coveted 2018 CCMA Songwriter of the Year for his Platinum selling smash hit, “Lonely Drum”
- Lonely Drum was the only Platinum selling country single in Canada over 2017 and 2018
(Based on Instrumentation and Routing)
$500 – $14,000